A highly respected Wisconsin health system is seeking another Pediatric Intensivist. Candidates must be fellowship trained, and will work in an 8-bed, Level I PICU. You will join 4 pediatric intensivists and there is opportunity to teach residents and medical students. In addition to standard intensivist responsibilities, will also provide sedation services to patients undergoing procedures. Further, this position is offering a very competitive compensation package that includes an excellent salary and benefits package with loan repayment.
If you have interest in this position or others like it, please contact Pat McCarthy at 954-837-2694 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Live in a central Wisconsin city that offers an outstanding quality of life with its safe community, exceptional schools, excellent outdoor recreation, and a diverse, highly educated population. All searches are confidential.
- Adding a pediatric intensivist
- Join established team working with 4 other pediatric intensivists
- 8-bed Level I PICU
- Call 1:5
- 100% physician directed multi-specialty group
- Opportunity to teach residents and medical students
- Outstanding compensation & benefits package that include loan repayment
- Outstanding quality of life with its safe community, exceptional schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail