We are currently helping a facility in Oklahoma that is in need of a neurologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call, and you will see 6 - 10 patients per day. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain an OK state license. The assignment requirements include EMGs.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your CompHealth recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: OK state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 6 - 10 patients per day
- Procedures: EMGs
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail