A hospital-employed practice located in Central Maine is seeking a pediatric orthopedic spine surgeon. Pediatric spine surgery and scoliosis accounts for a large portion of the volume, so candidates must have spine experience. The office is shared with adult trauma and adult orthopedic groups and the teams are very cordial and work well together. Call is also shared with adult trauma group. The pediatric surgical service sees a full spectrum of index conditions and a wide range of acute pediatric surgery problems. Support service include pediatric sedation and a pediatric hospitalist program. There will have teaching opportunities to teach family medicine residents. They welcome board certified and board eligible candidates. J1 and H-1B visa candidates are welcome.
This opportunity offers an annual salary plus RVU bonuses. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, medical/dental/vision/life insurances, 40 days of vacation including CME time, $5,000 CME stipend, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, loan repayment, and a retirement plan.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Ana Primeau directly at 203.663.6635 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Annual salary plus RVU bonuses and loan repayment
- Hospital-employed practice
- Call is shared with adult trauma group
- Office is shared with adult trauma and adult ortho groups
- Focus on pediatric spine surgery and scoliosis
- Strong, regional, referral base
- Significant potential for growth
- Teaching opportunity with academic affiliation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail