A New York-based facility is currently seeking a pediatrician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 7:30 am - 6 pm and you will see 22 - 28 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help you obtain a NY state license.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 6 pm
- Caseload: 22 - 28 patients per day
- Procedures: Well and sick visits
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail