CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Washington that is in need of a family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 20 - 25 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active WA state license.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail