An exciting locum tenens family medicine physician opportunity is now available in Minnesota. The ideal physician has an active MN state license. The assignment schedule is four days per week, and you will see 18 - 24 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified and have active and unrestricted ACLS certification.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active MN state license needed
- Schedule: Four days per week
- Caseload: 18 - 24 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail