A Minnesota-based facility is currently seeking a neurologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 24-hour coverage and you will see an average of five patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help you obtain a MN state license.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour coverage
- Caseload: Five patients per day
- Procedures: EEG interpretation
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail