Santa Barbara County, California Interventional Cardiology Physician Enjoy the Pristine California Beaches Without the High Cost of LivingA strong Cardiology practice in Santa Barbara County has a need for an Interventional Cardiologist.
Located along the Central Coast of California, this community offers endless outdoor activities and a high quality of life.
- Employed or private practice… you choose!
- Highly competitive starting salary with excellent income potential
- Potential directorship opportunity
- Sign-on bonus
- Dedicated Cath labs
- Call 1:5
- Start a new TAVR program
- STEMI Center
- Executive level benefits including health, life, dental and retirement
- Paid relocation
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Job Requirements: MD/DO Degree Required, Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician and Valid Medical License
- Enjoy all that San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties have to offer!
- Family-oriented community with one of the best public-school districts in the state
- Major 4-year universities nearby
- Over 50 wineries in all directions
- Five star resorts, high end shopping and dining within a short commute
- Surf in the morning, wine taste in the afternoon, take in a concert in the park at dusk and enjoy fine cuisine downtown in the evening
- Thriving downtown area with an arts and music scene, farmer’s market, fine cuisine, boutique shops
- Easy access to Santa Barbara, Monterey, Bay Area and Los Angeles
To be considered for this Cardiology Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Please reference: CD 194277
For more Cardiology Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161.