Coastal Florida Pain Management Physician Needed
Partnership Earning Potential to Exceed 90% Annual Salary Survey
Established in 2001, this leader in orthopedic medicine has consistently grown. It now features 13 board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons, 1 board-certified, fellowship-trained sports medicine physiatrist, 1 pain management physiatrist, 1 certified chiropractor, and 1 certified podiatrist.
- Walk into an established practice with no hospital call
- Partnership and earning potential exceeding the Annual Salary Survey 90th percentile
- Team Care approach with scribes and medical secretaries to provide support
- Cutting-edge growth opportunities
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
This beautiful Floridian location combines both relaxation and adventure and lets you choose just how active you want to be. Enjoy 22 miles of beaches, an extensive park system, world-class fishing, historic neighborhoods, a vibrant street art scene, creative coastal cuisine, delicious craft beer, exciting nightlife, and so much more!
- Live amongst Florida's youngest population - a family-oriented community with exceptional educational opportunities for your children
- Stand-out museums, boutique galleries, performing arts, professional sports, and so much more
- Love the outdoors? Here you'll find surfing, swimming, sunbathing, fishing, hunting, boating, etc.
- Thriving culinary culture pioneered by local chefs that have been nationally and internationally trained
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: PM 11604289
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.