An ophthalmologist to provide services for a well-known group in Wisconsin. Please see below for additional details and refer to JOB ID#: 49791
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Active Wisconsin license or in process
- 4.5 day work week
- Clinic hours are 8am-5pm; surgical block hours are 7:30am-3:30pm
- Clinic volume is approximately 25-30 patients/day
- Surgical volume is approximately 10-15 cases/week
- Surgical training is dependent on the candidate's training and comfort
- Expected to perform cataract surgeries and/or anterior segment, ocular plastics procedures, and adult strabismus surgeries- depending on experience
- On call 10 days per month- 1 weekend per month
- Offering a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary guarantee!
- This is located in a desirable area, great community, and only 10 minutes from Manhattan!
All Star Recruiting Benefit
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants