On-Site Medical Director in Los Angeles and Orange County, CA Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Candidates Preferred Employed, Base Salary, Annual Bonus Incentive, Loan Repayment, and More
Join a premier community organization in Southern California that has been established for over 55 years. They are looking for Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physicians to step into an On-site Medical Director role in beautiful Southern California, where others only get to vacation!
- Practice as an On-site Medical Director - 80% clinical and 20% administrative
- Benefit from full administrative support from the organization
- Room for career growth into a more administrative position if desired
- Starting salary will be between $260,000 to $275,000 based on experience
- There will be an annual bonus incentive of up to $26,000 a year
- Monday – Friday schedule practicing at only one clinic location
- Must have experience managing physicians and mid-level providers
- Full executive-level benefits including vision, health, dental, PTO, and CME
- Malpractice with tail coverage and student loan repayment
- A retirement plan with 3% matching and almost four weeks of PTO
- Must have an M.D. or D.O. degree and be Board Eligible or Board Certified
Enjoy all that Southern California has to offer!
- Surf, golf, and ski all in the same day!
- Live in the heart of Los Angeles or Orange County - your choice!
- Close to Hollywood, Santa Monica, Burbank, Beverly Hills, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, San Clemente, and Laguna Beach
- Enjoy the ocean, mountains, and the nightlife of the city
- Close to USC, UCLA, UCI, and many more higher education institutions
- Immediate access to the arts, shopping, fine dining, and several international airports
- Year-round sunshine and an average temperature of 75 degrees
- Professional hockey, basketball, baseball, and PAC-10 collegiate sports
To be considered for this Medical Director Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference MDIR 395003
For more Medical Director Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter@FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.