100% Outpatient Family Medicine in L.A. or Orange County Location, Location, Location – Live and Practice Where Others Only Dream Employed, Base Salary, Annual Bonus Incentive, Loan Repayment, and More
Join a premier community organization in Southern California that has been established for over 55 years. They are looking for Family Medicine physicians to help grow their mission, vision, and core values by putting patients first and treating those in need of quality healthcare.
- 100% outpatient Family Medicine physician – no inpatient at all
- Benefit from full administrative support from the organization
- Practice full spectrum care and see patients from newborns to geriatrics
- Starting salary will be between $225,000 to $240,000 based on experience
- There will be an annual bonus incentive of up to $26,000 a year
- Monday – Friday schedule practicing at only one clinic location
- All physicians must practice one Saturday a month, half day – $6,000 more a year
- Full executive-level benefits including vision, health, dental, PTO, and CME
- Malpractice with tail coverage and student loan repayment
- A retirement plan with 3% matching and almost four weeks of PTO
- Must have an M.D. or D.O. degree and be Board Eligible or Board Certified
Enjoy all that Southern California has to offer!
- Surf, golf, and ski all in the same day!
- Live in the heart of Los Angeles or Orange County - your choice!
- Close to Hollywood, Santa Monica, Burbank, Beverly Hills, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, San Clemente, and Laguna Beach
- Enjoy the ocean, mountains, and the nightlife of the city
- Close to USC, UCLA, UCI, and many more higher education institutions
- Immediate access to the arts, shopping, fine dining, and several international airports
- Year-round sunshine and an average temperature of 77 degrees
- Professional hockey, basketball, baseball, and PAC-10 collegiate sports
To be considered for this Family Medicine Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference FP 395000
For more Primary Care opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter@FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.