California – Mid-Level First Assist for Neurosurgery Practice in a Single Specialty Clinic Offering an Employed Model with Full BenefitsJoin Dignity Health System, One of the Largest Health Systems in the Country Step into a new clinic developed by Dignity Health as a Mid-Level where you will be focused on only neurosurgery patients and procedures. Practice alongside the best Neurosurgeons in town and be an integral part of this program’s development and growth.
Reside in a centrally located, family-oriented metropolitan city while enjoying a very low cost of living, affordable real estate options, and close proximity to the Greater Los Angeles Metropolitan Area.
- Join the future of Neurosurgery practice with the top health system in the county
- You will be helping to grow and develop this practice to ensure the program thrives
- Practice alongside the best Neurosurgeons in this large community
- You will be First Assist in the OR for the Dignity Health neurosurgeons
- Cover only one clinic location and no more than two hospital locations
- In the beginning, you will round and perform surgery on 5 to 7 patients per week
- Help in assisting the surgeons with every neurosurgery procedure in the book
- The call is scheduled to be about one week, every four to six weeks
- Help to build the newest and strongest neurosurgery program in the community
- Job Requirements: PA or NP with current California licensure. 2 – 3 years’ experience in a surgical setting; neurosurgery preferred
- Reside in one of the only CA cities that can offer a low cost of living to off-set CA taxes
- Award-winning California Distinguished /Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Higher forms of education available from junior colleges to a Cal State University
- Museums, nightlife, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals, concerts & more
- A regional airport in town with an international airport about 1.5 hours away
- Pro sports, amusement parks, rafting, mountains and beaches within an easy drive
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of worship available
- Affordable "move-in ready" homes to new construction to track homes to gated communities to small ranches
To be considered for this Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com.
Job ID: NP/PA 584257 (IND-TR)
For more Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.