Infectious Disease Physician - Maui, HawaiiFull Community and Hospital Support with a 40 Hour Work WeekE Hau’oli Mau – (Be Happy Always) – Enjoy Practicing and Living in Paradise As a full-time Infectious Disease Physician, you are needed to join this well-established and thriving health system dedicated to delivering high-quality, patient-centered, affordable health care, and exceptional service to the people of this beautiful island State.
It can’t get much better than this Hawaiian island, with its sunny, western coast lined with gorgeous white-sand beaches, and its warm ocean waters teeming with humpback whales. You can drive among jungles and waterfalls on the scenic highway, windsurf with the pros at multiple beaches or enjoy a drink at historic taverns. The options are dizzying and endless…
- Huge community need—be the only full-time Infectious Disease physician on the island!
- Only cover one hospital location
- Primarily outpatient role with no call responsibilities
- Start up your own private practice with full hospital support and built-in referral system from all PCPs on the island
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
- Benefit from grounded, down to earth people that offer a great sense of community
- Beautiful places to live including apartments, condominiums, and beach homes
- Partake in golf, surfing, shopping, fine dining, entertainment, and great nightlife
- Enjoy the longest stretch of beach coastline ranging over 120 miles
- An international airport in the city with daily flights all over the world
- Amazing outdoor recreational activities are abundant in this paradise
- A number of public and private schools (K-12) to choose from on the island
To be considered for this Family Practice with/without Obstetrics opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID:ID 9283881
For more Family Medicine job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.