We are helping our client, a facility in Minnesota, with its search for a hematologist/medical oncologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. You should be comfortable with inpatient and outpatient treatment. Your schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call. You should be board certified. CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a MN state license for this assignment.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC required
- License: MN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Procedures: Inpatient and outpatient
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail