CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Wisconsin that is in need of an electrophysiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 30 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current ACLS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active WI state license.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 30 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail