A new locum tenens neurology opportunity is now available in California. You must be comfortable with inpatient treatment. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call and the physician will see 10 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified with ACLS certification. There will be enough time to obtain a CA state license before this assignment starts.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC required
- License: CA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 10 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail