A Massachusetts-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens family medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer. The assignment schedule is full-time coverage with call, and the covering physician will see 21 patients per day on average. The incoming physician must be board certified. For this assignment, you need to have an active MA state license.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active MA state license needed
- Schedule: Full-time
- Call: 1:5
- Caseload: 21 patients per day
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail