An established facility in Alaska is currently in search of a family medicine physician for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is one week per month and the physician will see 15 patients per day on average. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. You must have an AK state medical license.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active AK state license needed
- Schedule: One week per month
- Caseload: 15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail