A new psychiatrist opportunity is now available in New York. They are looking for a board certified or board eligible psychiatrist to work with an established inpatient unit and outpatient clinic teams, and provide in hospital consults for both adults and children. The facility has a robust hospitalist program and a strong emergency medicine team of physicians. You will diagnosis and manage acute and chronic mental health illness as well as providing pharmacological/medication interventions with appropriate psycho-education and crisis management. You will work day shifts and have shared on-call duties to include night and day call and at least one weekend a month. J1 and H-1B visa holders will be considered.
This position offers a competitive compensation plus RVU production and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health and dental benefits, life insurance, STD and LTD, vacation/PTO, annual CME allowance, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance. There is also student loan repayment available.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Nikki Bohannon at 203.663.9405 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive compensation with productivity
- Sign-on bonus
- Attractive benefits package
- Established inpatient unit and outpatient clinic teams
- Hospital consult for both adults and children
- Board certified or board eligible
- Can sponsor J1 and H-1B Visa candidates
- 45 minutes to Ottawa Canada
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail