Our client in the beautiful Adirondack Mountains in New York State has two (2) immediate full-time opportunities for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in the inpatient setting. The NP's will assist and supplement the psychiatrists in the delivery of mental health care. They will assess, diagnose and treat patients presenting to the Units in accordance with predetermined protocols. This client utilizes a team approach to caring for adults, adolescents and children with acute mental health issues.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that loves the outdoors and four seasons.
For information on this opportunity or other career choices nationwide, please contact Rahim Khan at 954-837-2762 or send your resume in strict confidence to email@example.com. Reference JOB-2462216
- Full time, permanent position
- Psychiatric certification required
- New grad friendly
- Monday-Friday day schedule
- Full benefits
- Relocation assistance negotiable
- Potential options for loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail