Walk-In/ Quick Care Clinic Outpatient NP/PA Opportunity
Sacramento Suburb - Northern California
Employment with Full Benefits
High Earning Potential, Generous Loan Forgiveness
Join a very well-established, mission driven organization that has been serving the Sacramento area for nearly 70 years! Providers with this organization benefit from a schedule that offers excellent quality of life, high earning potential, executive level benefits, and more!
- 100% outpatient Quick Care/Walk-In Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant opportunity - flexible 3, 4, or 5-day work week
- Employed position with a large not-for-profit organization that is recruiting for growth and patient demand
- Competitive base salary with generous bonus incentives that offer high earning potential
- Full benefits - health, dental, vision insurance, paid life and paid disability insurance, paid malpractice with paid tail, 401k retirement with generous employer matching
- Paid time off, Paid CME time with CME allowance and paid holiday
- Student loan forgiveness available - eligible for state and federal programs
Enjoy all that Northern California has to offer! Position offers close proximity to the Sacramento area and the incoming provider can live in El Dorado Hills, Folsom, Elk Grove, Rancho Cordova, or Citrus Heights.
- Beautiful, family-friendly neighborhoods throughout the area with excellent public and private schools
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals and much more
- Immediate access to Sacramento International Airport
- Easy access to Lake Tahoe, Napa and the Bay Area, California Redwoods, Reno and Yosemite
- Home to the Sacramento Kings, amusement parks, mountains, lakes and rivers and home to 2000 acres of city parks and more than 50 golf courses
To be considered for this Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: NP/PA 5634215
For more Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.