Sacramento, California- Laborist Obstetrics & Gynecology Position
Flexible Schedule, Nocturnist Only
High Earning Potential, Full Benefits, Loan Forgiveness
H1b Visa Eligible
Join a very well-established, mission driven organization that has been serving the Sacramento area for nearly 70 years. Physicians with this organization benefit from a schedule that offers excellent quality of life, high earning potential, executive level benefits, and more! This large not-for-profit organization is looking for a Laborist Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician to meet the ever growing city and patient demand.
- Shift based schedule with base salary and bonus potential
- Flexible schedule of 3 twelve-hour shifts per week for FTE status and only night shifts
- Competitive base salary with generous bonus incentives that offer high earning potential
- Work out of just one hospital located in the heart of Sacramento
- Organization is H1b visa eligible, H1b cap exempt, and will assist with sponsoring green card process
- Full benefits - health, dental, vision insurance, paid life and paid disability insurance, paid malpractice with paid tail, 401k retirement with generous employer matching. Paid time off, Paid CME time with CME allowance and paid holidays
- Student loan forgiveness available - eligible for state and federal programs
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Come be a part of this beautiful community, located in the heart of the Sacramento metro area. Choose from different locations Sacramento, Elk Grove, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Carmichael, Roseville, and more. These family-friendly neighborhoods offer excellent public and private schools for your children.
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals and much more
- Immediate access to Sacramento International Airport
- Easy access to Lake Tahoe, Napa and the Bay Area, California Redwoods, Reno and Yosemite
- Home to the Sacramento Kings, amusement parks, mountains, lakes and rivers and home to 2000 acres of city parks and more than 50 golf courses
To be considered for this Laborist Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: OBG 5632881
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Obstetrics & Gynecology opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.