CompHealth is currently assisting an Illinois hospital with their search for a psychiatrist with addiction background. No fellowship required. The facility needs assistance with the growing patient census. Your schedule will be regular hours, Monday through Friday with light call. You must be board certified or board eligible. You will need an IL medical license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered. This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 3 weeks PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time with stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive compensation
- CME time with stipend
- Light call
- BC or BE required
- Final year residents and fellows welcome
- Sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Great Chicago location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail