An exciting obstetrics/gynecology physician opportunity is now available at a clinic in New York. The community has a growing demand, so they are adding another physician to their team. They seek two full time, board certified or board eligible individuals. There is a position with a private practice and a hospital-based opportunity. The work schedule will be two clinic shifts a week and five 24-hour calls a month. You will have the opportunity to work another half day in the clinic for extra compensation. Call will we be four week days, and one weekend day. The successful candidates will show a strong commitment to clinical care, research, and teaching of residents and medical students. The candidates will be challenged to provide quality care. Candidates must have excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with ample opportunities to receive additional incentive-based compensation. Benefits include full medical and dental, life insurance, a retirement plan, vacation and CME time, and malpractice insurance. Come live and practice in New York, NY. Experience everything it has to offer from top-notch nightlife, professional sports, concerts, culture, fine arts, and fine dining.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Opportunity for additional incentives
- There are two positions open
- Quality-of-life schedule
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
- Academic affiliation
- Leadership and career opportunities
- Board certified or board eligible
- Excellent communication and bedside manner
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail