An exciting locum tenens family medicine physician opportunity is now available in Washington. The ideal physician has an active WA state license. The assignment schedule is four days per week from 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 21 - 28 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
CompHealth can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WA state license needed
- Schedule: Four days per week
- Caseload: 21 - 28 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail