A Washington-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is four days per week from 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 21 - 28 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help you obtain a WA state license.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WA state license needed
- Schedule: Four days per week
- Caseload: 21 - 28 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail