A facility in Wisconsin seeks a locum tenens family medicine physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm. Each physician sees 10 - 18 patients per day. The ideal candidate has an active WI state license and is board certified or board eligible.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WI state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 10 - 18 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail