We are currently helping a facility in North Dakota that is in need of an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour day and night shifts and the average annual volume is 14,000. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible with ACLS, ATLS, and BLS certification. For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a ND state license.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ND state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts
- Caseload: 14,000 annual volume
- Other Certification: ACLS, ATLS, and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail