An exciting locum tenens urgent care physician opportunity is now available in Massachusetts. The ideal physician has an active MA state license. The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts and you will see 3 - 4 patients per hour. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have active and unrestricted ACLS, BLS, and DOT certification.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MA state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Caseload: 3 - 4 patients per hour
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS, and DOT
- Procedures: Standard urgent care
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail