Posted 2 days ago
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - Locum Tenens - New Hampshire-148477
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||New Hampshire, NH
COVERAGE REQUIREMENTS Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- ASAP Start
- 13 weeks, 40 hours guaranteed, no call
POSITION DETAILS Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- 1 hour from Boston on NH/MA Coast
- Caseload: OB, Ortho, Proficient in Regional Ultra Sound guidance, Neuro (Spine), Health PEDS, NO HEADS. CRNA must be proficient with epidurals and spinals.
- Will License if RN Compact
- 8 and 10-hour shifts; Competitive Rate
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
BENEFITS Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- A++ Malpractice Insurance covered
- Full travel accommodations provided
- Weekly direct deposit and online work logs
- 24-hour direct contact with your Delta Locum Tenens representative
ABOUT DELTA LOCUM TENENS
Delta Locum Tenens (DLT), the locum tenens staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified physician and advanced practitioners on behalf of healthcare facilities to provide short- and long-term coverage. A single point of contact provides direct knowledge of the industry to providers. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltalocums.com for more about locum tenens staffing.
For more information please contact Cindy Yates
Contact Us For Details
My recruiter is great to work with! Always available and responds quickly to my emails. Thank you
James is great to work. He always go the extra miles for me. Thanks
It was a true pleasure working with Mr. Jones, he has a true appreciation of the hard work physicians do during Locum jobs. He is prompt to follow up and advocate for his doctors. Looking forward to working with him in the future.
Great recruiter! Friendly and always available. Nothing hr a great experience!
James is easy to work with. Very responsive to questions and concerns. Highly recommended!!!