Posted 5 days ago
Pediatrics (PEDS) - Locum Tenens - North Carolina-151911
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||North Carolina, NC
COVERAGE REQUIREMENTS Pediatrics (PEDS)
- ASAP start for 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Ongoing availability after for a minimum of 6 months
POSITION DETAILS Pediatrics (PEDS)
- Hospital near Marion, North Carolina, needs Pediatrics (PEDS) coverage starting ASAP
- Monday-Friday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Average patient volume is 20 per day; skills required: newborn care, attending high risk C-sections, Ambulatory practice.
- When on call provider can be within 30 minutes of facility.
- Board certification required
BENEFITS Pediatrics (PEDS)
- A++ malpractice insurance covered
- Full travel accommodations provided as needed
- Weekly direct deposit and online work logs
- 24-hour direct contact with your Delta Locum Tenens representative
ABOUT DELTA LOCUM TENENS
Delta Locum Tenens (DLT), the locum tenens staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified physicians and advance practitioners on behalf of healthcare facilities to provide short- and long-term coverage. With flexibility, travel, and malpractice coverage, this award-winning team helps clients recruit quality talent with ease. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltalocums.com for more about locum tenens staffing needs.
For more information please contact Angus Marshall
Contact Us For Details
My recruiter is great to work with! Always available and responds quickly to my emails. Thank you
James is great to work. He always go the extra miles for me. Thanks
It was a true pleasure working with Mr. Jones, he has a true appreciation of the hard work physicians do during Locum jobs. He is prompt to follow up and advocate for his doctors. Looking forward to working with him in the future.
Great recruiter! Friendly and always available. Nothing hr a great experience!
James is easy to work with. Very responsive to questions and concerns. Highly recommended!!!