Internal Medicine Opportunity in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
MD Now Urgent Care -
Hours:Clinic Open 7 Days Per Week 8AM - 8PM Offering Flexible Schedules Set 4 Weeks in Advance | 12-Hours Shifts Available
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average Patients seen: 3 - 5 Per Hour
Call Schedule: Volunteer Only For Additional Pay
Compensation: Negotiable | Based on Location, Number of Patients Seen, and Certification | Relocation Negotiable
Benefits: Medical/Vision/Dental | FSA | Dependent Care FSA | Life | 401k | Long and Short-Term Disability | $1K - $2K CME Allowance | Licenses and Certifications Paid | Up to 120 PTO Hours | Malpractice | Urgent Care Visit Reduced Fee | Total Source University | Up to Date Anywhere | Discount Programs | EAP
Additional Info: - UC, ER, Fast Track or Family Medicine experience preferred. New graduates confident working independently are welcome to apply.
- Must feel comfortable Suturing and with procedures.
- DOT Certification and Workers Compensation Experience a BIG plus!
- Must deliver a WOW experience to our patients, Spanish speaking a plus!
- Must be willing to work with children (We do not diagnose, we only treat the symptoms. Very high fevers are referred to the ER).
- EMR: E-Clinicals
- Greater Fort Lauderdale boasts 23 miles of promenade-lined beachfront plus an impressive art scene, world-class restaurants, craft breweries, nightlife, shopping, casinos, and the Everglades on its doorstep.
Good place to be.
Write a Review
Write a Review
530 E. Corporate Dr.
Suite 100 Lewisville, TX 75057