San Luis Obispo, California
Internal Medicine Physician - 100% Outpatient
4 Day Work Week - Employed Position
Have you always wanted to live along California’s Coast but the cost of living and lack of good practice opportunities prevented you? Your wait is over, come explore what the Central Coast is offering!
- Highly competitive salary with RVU productivity
- Potential to make $300,000+ income
- Clinics in San Luis Obispo, Pismo Beach and Morro Bay
- Only work at 1 clinic
- Current providers average 15-20 patients per day
- Call 1:18 by phone only
- No weekend clinic
- Local Hospitalist group used for inpatient services
- Employed position with a large health system
- Excellent practice, excellent quality of life – be home each night for dinner!
- Established EMR system
- Full benefits including: 20 days PTO plus holidays, health, life, dental, two retirement plans and malpractice insurance
- Sign-on bonus with paid relocation
- Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Located along the Central Coast of California, this community offers endless outdoor activities and a high quality of life.
- Sperling’s ranked this city #3 of the "Best Places in the U.S. to Live"
- Enjoy all that San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties have to offer!
- Family oriented community with one of the best public-school districts in the state
- Surf in the morning, wine taste in the afternoon, take in a concert in the park at dusk and enjoy fine cuisine downtown in the evening
- Home to a top, competitive university, which lends this area a youthful vibe and intellectual community
- Thriving downtown area with an arts and music scene, farmer’s market, fine cuisine, boutique shops
- Easy access to Santa Barbara, Monterey, Bay Area and Los Angeles
To be considered for this Internal Medicine opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: IM 194279
For more Internal Medicine physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.