Nurse Practitioner (NP) Opportunity in Sunnyside, WA
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Astria Health -
Hours:40 Hours per Week with Flexible Scheduling | Possible Extended Evenings and Rotating Weekends
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average Patients seen: 18-25
Call Schedule: Triage Call
- $102K - $118K plus RVU Bonus Structure
- 1 Year Ramp-up
- Up to $15K Relocation Assistance
- Commencement/Hiring Bonus Incentives
- Multiple Loan Repayment Programs: NHSC, WSHPLRP (FSLRP & HPLRP), Nurse Corp, Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision with Employer Contribution
- Life Insurance, AD&D and Long Term Disability Available
- WA FMLA Paid Family and Medical Leave up to 12 Weeks
- Voluntary Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time
- 401k and Employer Match Options
- CME Days and Allowance
- EMR: Cerner
- Specific locations will be discussed during the interview process.
- New grads welcome to apply but must have extensive experience as an RN with direct patient care. RNs with ER/critical care experience highly preferred.
- FNP certifications: Those that have extensive clinical hours in primary care practicum will be highly preferred. (FM, IM, UC, PEDS)
- It's an exciting time to join Astria as we become the area's premier provider of health care services with continuous improvement and commitment to our community.
Good place to be.
Write a Review
Write a Review
530 E. Corporate Dr.
Suite 100 Lewisville, TX 75057