CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Nebraska that is in need of a neurologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment requirements include thrombectomy procedures. CompHealth can help you obtain a NE state license.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this or other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NE state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Procedures: Thrombectomy
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail