CompHealth is currently assisting a large multi-specialty group in Texas with their search for a pulmonary/critical care specialist. This is a mostly outpatient pulmonary position with inpatient work as well. There is an existing patient base and mid-level support. This is an opportunity where you get to practice your way and determine your own call. Your work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. They are looking for candidates that are confident in their abilities. A Spanish speaking physician would be a plus, but this is not required.
This opportunity has a tremendous earning potential with built-in referral base. You will enjoy frequent bonuses with excellent reward. You will also be offered full family benefits, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, CME, and malpractice with tail coverage.
For more information, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Tremendous earning potential
- Frequent bonuses with excellent cash collection reward
- Full family health benefits
- Excellent vacation time with CME
- Built-in referral base, be busy from day one
- Become part of sleep lab and ICU beds
- Manageable patient census
- Opportunity to practice your full skill set and have full support
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail