A new gastroenterology physician with EUS/ERCP opportunity is now available in Nevada. The group is affiliated with a huge medical center with an optional academic affiliation. This is a new specialty clinic being established in the community. The schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and there may be some weekend calls. You will see an average of 16 plus patients per day. The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys the outdoors, active in community, and willing to establish a practice.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on bonus, and additional stipends/bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits for physician and family, vacation time, CME time and stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
For more information, please email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Salary is dependent on experience
- Fantastic sign-on bonus
- New specialty clinic being established
- GI with EUS/ERCP needed
- PA has been hired
- Must be fellowship trained
- 2020 fellows are welcome
- Optional academic affiliation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail