We are helping an established facility in Kentucky that is currently in search of a pulmonology/critical care physician for locum tenens assistance. As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with outpatient treatment. Your schedule will be 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 15 - 25 patients per day. You should be board certified. This assignment will require proficiency in central lines, bronchoscopy, and thoracentesis procedures. Physicians who don't hold a current KY state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: KY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 15 - 25 patients per day
- Procedures: Central lines, bronchoscopy, and thoracentesis
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail