A hospital-based cardiology group in Tennessee is looking for a board-certified or board eligible non-invasive cardiologist to join a small group in a friendly, southern community. You will join two interventional cardiologists who really need a non-invasive cardiologist to complement their team. You will enjoy working in a newly renovated cardiology clinic working Monday through Friday. The call is 1:4, so you will also enjoy a great work-life balance.
The hospital will be offering a competitive recruitment package which includes MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives, full employee benefits, a commencement bonus, relocation assistance, student loan repayment assistance, and a possible stipend for the remainder of your training.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and reference job number 2603629.
- No state income tax
- Very generous salary with wRVU productivity incentives
- Student loan repayment available
- Work in a newly renovated cardiology clinic
- Monday - Friday, 1:4 call to enjoy your work-life balance
- Join two interventional cardiologists
- Family-friendly environment in Tennessee
- One hour drive to Nashville, Tennessee
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail