A locum tenens otolaryngology opportunity is now available in Ohio. The ideal physician is able to see patients of all ages and is comfortable with endoscopic procedures, laryngoscopy, and tracheotomy. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have an OH license with the process. Coverage is needed for 10 - 11 days per month and you will be covering ER call, clinic, and rounding. The facility uses eClinicalWorks and Meditech. The covering physician must be board certified.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment. CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Willing to license
- Schedule: Clinic, call, rounding
- Charting: eClinicalWorks and Meditech
- Patient Population: All ages
- Procedures: endoscopic procedures, laryngoscopy, and tracheotomy
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail