A New Mexico-based facility is currently seeking a neurologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 7 pm with night call, and you will see 24 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified and you will need to have an active NM state license for this position.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC required
- License: NM state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 24 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail