An exciting locum tenens dermatology opportunity is now available in Virginia. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a VA state license with the process. The assignment schedule is Tuesday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 34 - 36 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified.
With assignments in all fifty states, CompHealth can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: VA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Tuesday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 34 - 36 patients per day
- Procedures: No cosmetics required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail