Posted 8 hours ago
Locums Job in KS for Pediatric Anesthesiologist
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Kansas City, KS
With assignments in all fifty states, CompHealth can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: KS state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 6 am - 4 pm
- Caseload: 6 - 8 cases per day
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS, and PALS
- Procedures: Pediatric and dental
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth gets to know you so they can place you in the perfect job.
EXCELLENT BEST PLACE I WORK AT REALLY SOON TALK TO YOU ALL THEN