An exciting rheumatologist opportunity is now available in Illinois. Their need is due to the retirement of a long-tenured rheumatologist as well as growth and additional access. The typical schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and full time is 36 patient contact hours. Call will be 1:3 phone-only. There is currently one full time rheumatologist, a part time rheumatologist, and a nurse practitioner in the practice. Patients are adult through geriatrics and mostly all outpatient work. You will have access to a pain center and an infusion center. They also have an academic affiliation. Physician needs to be board certified in IM and rheumatology within five years of starting. H-1B visa holders can be supported.
This opportunity has a one year base guaranteed salary with the opportunity to earn production during that year. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, PTO, 5 days of CME and $5,000, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
To get started, please email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Very comprehensive and competitive benefits package
- Paid boards, licensure, and association memberships
- Possible loan repayment
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Phone-only call is 1:3
- Join a rheumatologist and a nurse practitioner
- Board certified in IM and rheumatology
- Rockford is 90 minutes from Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail