A large multi-specialty group associated with a hospital in Wilkes-Barre, PA is looking for an additional interventional cardiologist. They are looking for a board-certified or board eligible interventional cardiology physician to join a small, collegial group in a friendly, northern Pennsylvanian community. The hospital has long been recognized for excellence in heart and vascular care, and an emergency department that treats over 60,000 patients a year. They have a newly constructed state-of-the-art critical care tower offering more than 30 modern patient rooms including decontamination suites, CTICU, and MICU/SICU/CCU beds.
The position offers a very generous salary with wRVU productivity incentives for an excellent income potential. You will also be offered a sign-on and/or commencement bonus, medical education debt repayment, full medical benefits, STD and LTD, moving expense allowance, malpractice insurance, CME, and vacation time.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to JOB-2603149.
- Very generous salary with wRVU productivity incentives
- Commencement/signing bonus, fellowship stipend, CME, and more
- Group of cardiologists in a MSG, but enjoy full hospital employed benefits
- Student loan repayment available
- Associated with a 300 plus bed hospital
- Interventional procedures including structural and peripheral component
- Safe neighborhoods and family-friendly environment
- Only two hours from New York City and Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail