A new locum tenens emergency medicine physician opportunity is now available in North Dakota. The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts and the average annual volume of 20,000. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS, ATLS, and BLS certification. There will be enough time to obtain a ND state license before this assignment starts.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ND state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Caseload: 20,000 annual volume
- Other Certification: ACLS, ATLS, and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail