Posted 8 hours ago
Nurse Practitioner for Pediatric Clinic in Southern California
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Pediatrician's office is looking for a Nurse Practitioner to provide coverage. Provider should have an interest in a long term assignment/permanent position. Preference given to local candidates. Office Hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5 pm. Patient age newborn through 21. 4 patients per hour is ideal patient volume. We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Newborns through age 21
- Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5 pm
- 1-2 years experience required
- 4 patients per hour
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first day medical insurance and 401(K) match
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
CompHealth gets to know you so they can place you in the perfect job.
EXCELLENT BEST PLACE I WORK AT REALLY SOON TALK TO YOU ALL THEN