Hours:Clinic Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9 am - 5 PM, Tuesday and Thursday 8 AM - 8 PM, Saturday 8-12
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average Patients seen: 20
Call Schedule: 1:13 Rotated Weekly
Sign-On Bonus: $5000
- Earning Potential up to $300K
- First Year Ramp-Up Period with RVU Based After Year 1
- Federal and State Loan Repayment
- $5K Relocation Assistance
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Long Term Disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Retiree Medical Plan
- Employer Funded Core Cash Balance Retirement Plan
- 403b Tax-Sheltered Annuity Plan with Employer Matching Contributions
- Future Income Plan
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Harvard University Employees' Credit Union
- The Partners 'Perks' Program
- Transportation or Parking Subsidy
- All providers are required to be/become board certified in Internal Medicine, are required to currently be on or join the medical staff of Massachusetts General Hospital and finally must hold an appointment or become appointed at Harvard Medical School.
- North End Waterfront Health was named a 2019 National Health Center Quality Leader! We are the only health center in MA, and 1 of only 134 across the country to be recognized - top 1 percent in the nation!
- You will practice team-based care collaborating primary care with behavioral health, optometry, and dental.
- EMR: Epic
- The clinic is within walking distance of Downtown Boston and Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Boston is the epitome of the historical and the contemporary. Personal preferences for entertainment and interests are virtually endless - from historical trails and artifacts to fringe theatre, from inspirational architecture to dining on local fare, from the old masters to the new brewmasters.
Good place to be.
Write a Review
Write a Review
530 E. Corporate Dr.
Suite 100 Lewisville, TX 75057