7 On/7 Off Block Schedule
Signing Bonus, Relocation Assistance, Full Benefits
Join a top-notch group that is the fastest growing healthcare organization in the state! This multi-specialty organization has a Neuro-Hospitalist position available that offers flexible block schedule options, extensive benefits, high earning potential, and professional growth opportunities. The incoming Neuro-Hospitalist will join an experienced team of Neuro-Hospitalists and will work in a state-of-the-art facility. This position offers all of that and much more:
- Premier not-for-profit multi-specialty organization of nearly 800 providers that has been serving the community for over a century
- 7 on/ 7 off block schedule with ten hour shifts - work out of just one facility
- Employed position with generous salary, upside bonus potential, full benefits, and CME allowance
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance provided. Employer will cover cost of New Mexico licensing, DEA, etc.
- Flexible 4 or 5 day workweek with shared call schedule
- Position is H1B eligible - group is H1B cap exempt and will assist with green card process
- Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible in United States
Enjoy all that the beautiful Southwest and Albuquerque have to offer!
- University town with a local medical school and residency programs
- Rapidly growing community of nearly 1 million with the surrounding suburbs
- Beautiful blue skies, clean air, and nearly 310 days of sunshine each year
- Community sits right outside the beautiful Sandia Mountains; in addition, the community offers immediate access to the Albuquerque basin and the historic Rio Grande River
- Excellent public and private schooling options available
- World-class art scene, museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
- Unlimited four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking, biking, hunting and snow skiing
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to gated communities
- Local international airport - Albuquerque International Sunport Airport is located right in town
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: N 4182127
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.